Dental Implant Restoration
Dental implants are artificial tooth roots made of titanium that are able to fuse to your existing bone to create a seamless integration. They are extremely stable and durable and if properly cared for, have the potential to last a lifetime. With advanced training and experience, Dr. Bryan and Dr. Curtis have been recognized as leading providers of high quality dental implant restoration to residents of Bentonville and the surrounding communities. We specialize in Bentonville dental implant restoration. Although our office currently does not deliver implants, we are able to deliver the crowns for implants after the implant integration is completed. We are able to refer you to an oral surgeon to have the implants placed.
Benefits of Dental Implants
Dental implants are currently the most popular and effective way to replace missing teeth. A dental implant is an artificial post made of titanium that acts as the root of a missing tooth. Patients may choose to have implants placed for a single tooth, multiple teeth, or a set of teeth to support dentures or partials.
Here are some of the many benefits of dental implants:
- Look, function, and feel like your natural teeth
- Help preserve surrounding bone by replacing the tooth root
- Improve appearance, confidence, and self esteem
- Help prevent bone loss and recession
- Provide comfort and support
- Extremely durable when maintained similar to natural teeth
- Provide comfort and stability
- Attach securely to partials and dentures
Schedule A Bentonville Dental Implant Consultation
For more information about our Bentonville dental implant restorations and to schedule an appointment with our experienced dentist, contact our office today.